Please read them carefully.
1. By enrolling with the referencing website (the "Website"), you become a subscriber of the service (the "Service"), and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by us, at any time, and changes are effective upon updating this Agreement.
2. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber: Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
3. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the Subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. The Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by the "Website". Subscribership may NOT be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform the Website of the following: changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until the Website is notified by E-MAIL of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration. To Cancel your subscription before the next billing term please refer to: Service.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at anytime, and without cause, by the Website or the Subscriber. Please use the appropriate link at: http for all cancellations. You cannot cancel by e-mailing the Website. If you cannot cancel through the auto form at the appropriate link on the above page, you need to contact THE BILLING COMPANY at their e-mail address. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
6. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Remember your password! For security reasons, the Website will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order.Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. No warranty is made by the Website regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and the Website hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:
1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information,products, or services;
2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted and licensed by the Website and may not be copied, or redistributed, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of, the Website unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
9. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
10. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive,or illegal material.
11. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
12. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service,whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
13. Notices by the Website to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by electronic or conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers to the Website may be given by electronic messages or mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices to the Website, by means of electronic message must be sent to Customer Service. All questions regarding new Website memberships, by means of electronic message should be sent to Customer Service.
14. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 (21 years in some locales), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement and consents to the viewing of adult material without being in violation of any local laws.
15. Website Subscribers agree upon joining to have their Email address added to our member newsletter mailing list, and may possibly receive special offers from us. However we do have a strict policy against all types of unsolicited email.
Huge Media s.r.o, Anny Letenske 34/7,
Prague 12000, Czech Republic